- Anti Depressants-Sleeping Aid
- Cardio & Blood-Cholesterol
- General health
- Healthy bones Osteoporosis Rheumatic
- Men's Health-Erectile Dysfunction
- Pain Relief-Muscle Relaxers
- Skin Care
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
All chemical drugs are toxic, more or less. All drugs can cause harmful side effects. It is estimated (very conservatively) that at least 10 percent of all patients suffer from drug-caused diseases. Even such an “innocent” drug as aspirin, consumed in the U.S. at the rate of 30 tons a day, has caused many deaths and millions of serious injuries.
Most drugs also interfere with normal enzyme and vitamin action in the body, causing derangement in metabolism and vital body processes.
Drugs destroy vital vitamins and minerals and/or prevent their absorption. Many drugs damage the liver, kidneys and can cause serious diseases, including impotence, infertility, birth defects and cancer. Of course, there are situations in which drugs are necessary and can be life-saving. But drugs should be used only in absolute emergencies, and only if ordered by a competent doctor.
1. When any kind of drugs is taken, increase your intake of the following vitamins:
• С – large doses, up to 10,000 mg. a day can be taken when exposed to heavy doses of drugs.
• B-complex, high potency. Especially needed after treatment with antibiotics.
• Lecithin – 2 to 3 tbsp. a day.
These substances will help to protect you against harmful effects of drugs and prevent damage to the liver and other organs caused by a number of drugs.
2. Vitamins С and E are of specific value as protective agents against damaging side effects of aspirin.
3. Yogurt and whey. If antibiotics have been taken, orally or by injection, take yogurt or other soured milks, or acidophilus culture and whey in tablet or powdered form, for a prolonged period after the drug therapy, to help re-establish a new flora of beneficial intestinal bacteria killed by antibiotics.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.